Saturday, December 14, 2013

First Blog Ever

This is my first blog ever, as far as I can remember.  I did start posting comments in my Facebook account, under the notes, but then decided against it and erased all of it.  Also, previously- like a year or so ago- I thought about getting an actual website of my own, but for now, I'll see how I like this.

More to come on what, exactly, I'll be blogging.  I would suspect that I'll spend I lot of time sharing my recent ancestry discoveries, and also about genes in general.  I may also discuss and share certain parenting/family choices I've made, though that then opens up sharing about my family and children.  I am not sure that I want to share too much on that, just because I already feel like privacy is shrinking, and I might want to hold onto what I still have.  I also have some interesting dreams, and I've thought about devoting some space for those, all alone. 

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment